Easily reset your Terminal Access Control Access-Control System (TACACS) password for your Managed Network Services on Verizon Enterprise Center.
You can reset your TACACS passwords through a service request.
1. Log in to Verizon Enterprise Center
2. Select Manage Account > Create Service/Change Request
3. Select the Customer Name
4. Enter “TACACS” in the search text box and press enter
- Or -
5. Select the following options from the Category, Type and Item drop-downs:
Note: This is a fully automated process without the involvement of Verizon engineers. If you need specific assistance with your TACACS account, select Item: TACACS Help Request.
6. Confirm the Managed Network Customer and click Submit. You will see a confirmation message with a reference number like CRxxxxxxxxxxxxx
7. After a few minutes, you will receive an email notification containing a custom link to Verizon Enterprise Center and a 6 digit One-Time Passcode to retrieve your new password
8. Click the custom link in your notification email and enter the last 4 digits of the one-time passcode. You have 3 attempts to enter the correct passcode
9. Click Retrieve to view your user ID and TACACS password. The password will display for 15 minutes before the session times out. Your password will expire in 30 days
Easily submit change and service requests to update your network.
Access in-depth tutorials or join a related instructor-led class with our training team.