of reviewers recommend this product.
Leaves much to be desired in this latest model
Chas · 21 days ago
Battery= enough said about that!! 14 hours with limited usage but recharging is rapid. Very stylistic and comfortable to wear. Widgets on the screen are too close to tap easily. Apps are good. Biomeasures seem to be as accurate as most other smartwatches. Pairs with and function with phone easily and reliably.
Not happy with this product
JoAnn · 27 days ago
I've had this product for less then a month. The battery dains fast the watch gets really hot at times.
2. Requires Samsung Galaxy smartphone with Android 7 or later and Samsung Health Monitor app (available only at the Samsung Galaxy app store).
3. The ECG Monitor app is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis or treatment and is for information purposes only. The ECG Monitor app is not intended for users with known arrhythmias other than atrial fibrillation or users under 22 years old. Users should not interpret or take clinical action based on the device without consultation of a qualified healthcare professional.
4. Water resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:2010. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high velocity activities. Rinse in fresh water/dry after use in sea water or chlorinated water. This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
5. Accurate VO 2 max reading requires running outdoors for at least 20 minutes with GPS on; consult user manual before use. This device and VO 2 measurement software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
6. Select interchangeable watch bands sold separately.
7. 4G LTE standalone connectivity only available on Samsung Galaxy Watch4 LTE / Galaxy Watch4 Classic LTE version. Standalone voice calling and standalone text messaging on LTE version requires initial pairing with an eligible Android 6.0 or later smartphone device and separate qualifying wireless plan. Your carrier may not support standalone voice calling, or support may be available only in certain areas. Please check with your carrier for more information. Standalone functionality is limited if paired phone is not powered on or connected to a wireless network.
8. The Samsung Body Composition Analysis provides a comprehensive evaluation of various physical fitness and weight management parameters. It is solely for general wellness use and is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease or medical condition.