Overview tab selected 1 of 4
Overview Section Start
Apple Watch Series 8 features advanced health sensors and apps, so you can take an ECG,1 measure heart rate and blood oxygen,2 and track temperature changes3 for advanced insights into your menstrual cycle.4 And with Crash Detection, sleep stages tracking, and advanced workout metrics, it helps you stay active, healthy, safe, and connected.
4.1 out of 5 rating
100% of reviewers recommend this product.
My son loves this watch!
5 out of 5 rating
Melanie . 10 months ago
I bought this watch for my son for Christmas. He absolutely loves it!
4 out of 5 rating
Alex . 1 year ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
Purchased the series 8 watch a few days ago- Happy overall. Its responsive, the connectivity is seamless with all other apple products, and the workout tracker is best in class. Only complaint is the battery life. Unlikely it will last 2 full days without a charge, as opposed to some of the Garmin products which can go a few days with regular use.
- The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with Afib.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment, or for any other medical purpose.
- The Cycle Tracking app should not be used as a form of birth control. Data from the Cycle Tracking app should not be used to diagnose a health condition.
- Emergency SOS: Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
- Apple Fitness+ and Apple Music: Apple Fitness+ and Apple Music require a subscription.
- Cellular and Wireless: Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- International Roaming: Available late 2022. International roaming coverage is determined by your carrier. Please check with your carrier for details. For a list of supported carriers, see apple.com/watch/cellular.
- App Store: Apps are available on the App Store.