UFC returns to Boston on January 20 with a pair of world championship fights at TD Garden that will provide a memorable start to 2018. In the main event, UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic defends his crown against devastating knockout artist Francis Ngannou in one of the most highly anticipated title fights of all time.
In UFC 220’s second championship matchup, Daniel Cormier defends the UFC light heavyweight title against surging contender Volkan Oezdemir.
Saturday, January 20 live on Pay-Per-View from TD Garden in Boston, MA.
Press the Menu button.
Select Upcoming Special Events in the PPV folder.
Choose your event in HD or SD.
The Verizon “Pick Your Prizefight” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO VERIZON FIOS SUBSCRIBERS IN GOOD STANDING AS OF AUGUST 14, 2017 WHO ARE AGE 21 OR OLDER AND RESIDE IN CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE, MASSACHUSETTS, MARYLAND, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, PENNSYLVANIA, RHODE ISLAND, VIRGINIA OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: : The Verizon “Pick Your Prizefight” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to Verizon Fios subscribers in good standing as of August 14, 2017 who as of the date of entry are 21 years of age or older and reside in Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia or the District of Columbia. Employees of Verizon Services Corp. (“Sponsor”) or any of Sponsor’s parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or advertising, promotion and Internet agencies, and members of the immediate family or household of any such employee, are not eligible. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: : The entry period for the Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on August 15, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on August 26, 2017 (the “Entry Period”). A Sweepstakes Entry (“Entry”) can be obtained by one of the two following methods:
Entry Method 1: Verizon Fios subscribers who pre-purchase the Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor fight during the Entry Period will receive one Entry into the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute, the entrant will be considered the individual listed as the primary account holder on the Verizon Account record.
Entry Method 1: Eligible Verizon Fios subscribers who purchase a pay-per-view telecast of a professional boxing championship fight on Showtime pay-per-view during the Entry Period will receive one Entry into the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the entrant, the entrant will be considered the individual listed as the primary account holder on the Verizon Account record.
Entry Method 2 (No purchase necessary): Eligible Verizon Fios subscribers can enter the Sweepstakes by mail without making a purchase. To enter by mail, the entrant must legibly print the entrant’s name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth on a 3” x 5” card, place the card in an envelope with proper first-class postage affixed, and mail the envelope to The Verizon “Pick Your Prizefight” Sweepstakes, c/o EP and Co., 110 E. Court St. #400, Greenville, SC 29601. Mailed entries must be postmarked by August 28, 2017 and received by Sponsor by 5:00PM ET on August 31, 2017.
Please note that regardless of method of entry, there is a limit of one Entry per person and/or email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated maximum number of Entries by using multiple accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or through any other means will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, from the Sweepstakes and any of the Sponsor’s other Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all Entries by that entrant.
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Three Grand Prize winners and 12 Second Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor or its agent from all eligible entries received. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. The drawing will occur after 5:00PM ET on August 31, 2017. Potential winners will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail, at Sponsor’s discretion, based on the contact information available in the entrant’s Verizon Fios account or mail in entry. If a potential winner cannot be reached or does not respond within 48 hours of the initial notification attempt, he or she may be disqualified and the prize awarded to an alternate winner. Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility. Potential winners may, in Sponsor’s discretion, be required to complete and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability, and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release, within 48 hours of attempted delivery of same. Each potential Grand Prize winner may also, in Sponsor’s discretion, be required to have the guest who will accompany him or her on the trip that constitutes the Grand Prize (as described below) complete and sign a Release of Liability, and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release and return the same to Sponsor within 48 hours days of attempted delivery. If any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable or if a potential winner fails to respond to any notification attempt within the time period specified by Sponsor, fails to complete, sign, and return any required affidavit or release within the specified time period, does not meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 1 above or is not compliant with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
4. PRIZES. . Three (3) Grand Prizes and twelve (12) Second Prizes will be awarded. Grand Prize. Each Grand Prize is a four day, three night trip for the winner and one guest to attend a domestic Showtime Championship boxing match, consisting of the following: (a) two tickets for the winner and guest to attend a domestic Showtime Championship boxing match match (the winner may choose from among available matches determined by Sponsor) (the “Boxing Match”); (b) round-trip coach class airfare for the winner and guest between a major airport near the winner’s home and an airport near the city in which the Boxing Match occurs; (c) a three night stay for the winner and guest at such hotel as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion (one double occupancy room will be provided for the winner and guest; room rate and taxes only; size and type of room determined by Sponsor); (d) ground transportation for the winner and guest between the airport and hotel; (e) one gift card with a face value of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) (f) one check for one thousand six hundred dollars ($1,600) and one prize pack consisting of one of each of the following items: t-shirt or sweatshirt, water bottle, towel and keychain. The destination city will depend on the Boxing Match selected by the winner. Travel-Related Terms and Conditions: The trip must occur between September 1, 2017 and December 31, 2018. Travel and accommodation restrictions (including blackout dates) and other additional restrictions may apply. If the winner is not available for the trip on the dates specified by Sponsor, or if the winner is not able to attend the Boxing Match selected by the winner, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and on an airline carrier of Sponsor’s choice. The winner and guest must travel together on same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents and travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option. Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for the winner or guest. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets will not be replaced or exchanged. Sponsor will not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carrier(s) or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines or other transportation companies will constitute the sole contracts with respect to the winner's and guest’s transportation and such contracts shall be solely between the winner, the guest and such transportation companies. Boxing Match-Related Terms and Conditions: The following terms and conditions apply to the Boxing Match: Tickets awarded may not be resold, offered for resale, refunded or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets. Date and time of the Boxing Match is subject to change. Sponsor is not responsible for any cancellation or postponement of the Boxing Match. The winner and guest will be bound by and must comply with all applicable regulations in connection with attendance at the Boxing Match. If the winner is not available to attend the Boxing Match, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Additional Terms and Conditions: The approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is $7,978.50. All Grand Prize details, including without limitation the specific trip dates, itinerary and seating location for the Boxing Match, will be determined by Sponsor in its discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any cancellation or postponement of any of the activities (including without limitation travel) that are expected to comprise part of the Grand Prize. In the event of cancellation or postponement of any Grand Prize-related activity, Sponsor’s only obligation will be to provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value selected by Sponsor in its discretion. The winner’s guest must be 18 years of age or older and of the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which the guest resides, unless the winner is the parent or legal guardian of the guest. In the event the winner and/or guest engages in behavior during any Grand Prize-related activity that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious, threatening, disruptive, illegal or tortious, or that subjects the winner or guest to arrest or detention, or that is intended to or does threaten or harass any other person, or that violates any applicable rules and regulations, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to remove the winner and/or guest from the applicable Grand Prize-related activity, deny the winner and/or guest attendance to any other Grand Prize-related activities and/or disqualify the winner from the Sweepstakes and require the winner to forfeit any and/or all Grand Prize components, with no further obligation or compensation whatsoever to the winner and/or guest and no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by winner or guest as a result of such conduct. Use of gift cards is subject to the issuer’s terms and conditions. Second Prize. Each Second Prize consists of one prize pack consisting of one of each of the following items: t-shirt or sweatshirt, water bottle, towel and keychain. The approximate retail value of each Second Prize is $45.50. All Second Prize details, including the size, brand and/or model (as applicable) of each item included in the “prize pack,” will be determined by Sponsor in its discretion. General Prize-Related Terms and Conditions. The total approximate retail value of all prizes is $24,481.50. The exact value of each prize will depend on where the winner resides and market conditions at the time of prize fulfillment. All federal, state and local taxes on the value of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. An IRS form 1099 will be issued in the winner’s name if required by law. The prizes will be awarded if properly claimed. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the right to receive the prize or any component thereof is permitted, except in the discretion of Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value selected by Sponsor in its discretion. Each prize consists only of the item(s) expressly specified in these Official Rules. All expenses or costs associated with the acceptance or use of a prize or any component thereof that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the prize (including, without limitation, meals, souvenirs and gratuities) are the responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” and without any warranty, except as required by law.
5. GRANT OF RIGHTS: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant irrevocably grants Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and the agents and licensees of each of the foregoing the right to use the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed (including, without limitation, on social media), for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including, without limitation, advertising and promotion), without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. The rights granted pursuant to this Section 5 include, without limitation, the right for Sponsor to photograph, videotape and otherwise record the winner and guest throughout the Grand Prize trip (including during all travel and meals and all Grand Prize related activities) and to use the photography, videotape and recordings of the Grand Prize winner and guest that are made during the Grand Prize trip for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including, without limitation, advertising and promotion).
6. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors and advertising, promotion and Internet agencies, and all other companies involved in the development or operation of the Sweepstakes or the provision of any prize or any component thereof, and the successors and assigns of each of the foregoing, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and contractors of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for, and will have no liability for, (a) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted, postage-due or incomplete entries or mail, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries or entry information, or any other human or technical errors of any kind relating to communications or attempted communications with any entrant, the submission, collection, storage or processing of entries or the administration of the Sweepstakes, (b) any “act of god” or other force majeure event outside of Sponsor’s control that may interfere with, delay or prevent the provision of any prize-related activity or any component of a prize, (c) undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail or (d) any damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. By entering, each entrant releases and agrees to hold each of the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all claims and liabilities of any kind that the entrant ever had, now has or might in the future have arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the acceptance, receipt or use of a prize or any component thereof (including any participation in or travel to any prize-related activity) and/or any use of the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information as permitted hereunder, including without limitation all claims and liabilities based on any personal injury, property damage or loss or death or any violation of the right of publicity or privacy. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, receipt or use of a prize or any component thereof (including any participation in or travel to any prize-related activity). The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any prize. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
7. GENERAL RULES: All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be verified or returned. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or prohibit from participating in the Sweepstakes any individual who, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor determines or believes (i) has tampered with the entry process, or has undermined the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices, (ii) has engaged in conduct that annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrants or any representative of Sponsor or (iii) has attempted or intends to attempt any of the foregoing. The use of automated devices, programs or methods to submit entries is prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that it believes may have been submitted using such an automated device, program or method. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bugs, entrant fraud or misconduct, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, integrity, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (i.e., the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address). In the event of termination of the Sweepstakes, a notice will be posted online and a random drawing to award the prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and by entering each entrant waives all rights to claim punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. Any legal proceedings arising out of the Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in the State of New York, County of New York, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these rules.
8. WINNERS’ NAMES AND RULES REQUESTS: : For the names of the winners, available after September 30, 2017, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Verizon “Pick Your Prizefight” Sweepstakes, c/o EP and Co., 110 E. Court St. #400, Greenville, SC 29601.
9. SPONSOR: Verizon Services Corp., One Verizon Way, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920.