- When will my order ship?
Shipping is available within the U.S. only. Orders placed by 5:45 PM ET on Monday - Friday, excluding holidays, will ship the day they are received. Orders placed after 5:45 PM ET will not ship until the following business day excluding holidays. No weekend deliveries. All orders are subject to credit authorization, verification, and inventory availability. Please note, a signature may be required for delivery.
- Do the accessories work with Fios?
The items shown as compatible with Fios have been tested to work with most Fios equipment configurations. If the products you purchase from the Accessories Store don't work, you may inquire about replacing them by contacting our support team at 888-553-1555.
- What is the Accessories Store return policy?
You can return or exchange most items purchased at the Accessory Store within 30 days with proof of purchase. When ordering Accessories, check the product description for more information about the return period. If the products you purchase from the Accessories Store are damaged when they arrive, or if they don't work, you may inquire about replacing them by contacting our support team at 888-553-1555.
- When will I get my refund?
Once confirmed, your account will be credited if possible, otherwise a refund check will be mailed to you which may take 6-8 weeks for processing.
- What is the purchase warranty for Accessories?
Most items purchased from the Accessories Store have a warranty period of 90 days. When ordering Accessories, check the product description for more information about the length of the product warranty period. Defective items under warranty will be replaced with a like item. To request a warranty replacement, please contact our support team at 888-553-1555.
JBL Bar Studio
Google Nest Learning Thermostat
- Thinner, sleeker design with bigger, sharper display
- Automatically learns your heating and cooling needs
- Can help save you money
Compatible with Fios
- Description ,
- Features ,
- Specs ,
- Additional Information
If you need help conserving energy and reducing your energy bill, then the Nest Learning Thermostat, 3rd Generation may be the solution for you. Still the only thermostat that learns from your energy usage behaviors and other factors, Nest is thinner and sleeker than its predecessor, allowing it to more seamlessly fit into your home or office dècor. The bigger, sharper display features a high-definition screen with refreshed graphics and icons for an improved overall visual experience. Nest takes note of key factors, such as your schedule, how drafty your home is and your heating and cooling preferences. It then programs itself to adjust the temperature accordingly to help save you money.
Making the most of this new, upgraded display is a new Farsight feature. When Nest "senses" you across the room, it wakes up. It then prominently displays the time or temperature you've set, letting you easily see it from far away. As you get closer to the thermostat, Nest transitions to the main display.
You can control the Nest thermostat while away from home using your compatible mobile device. To stay on top of energy usage, you'll receive a monthly energy report via email. Setup is simple, and Nest works with many heating and cooling systems.
Nest creates a personalized schedule based on the temperature changes you typically make and continually adapts to changes. It will program itself in about a week. As Nest learns, it activates several energy-saving features:
No more programming hassles. Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
Connect Nest to Wi-Fi to change the temp or adjust your schedule from a smartphone, tablet or computer via the Nest app (available for iOS and Android.)
Nest notifies you when your furnace isn't working as expected, so you have the information needed to take the necessary action.
The Nest Leaf icon appears when you turn Nest to a temperature that's energy efficient, guiding you to energy savings.
To avoid heating or cooling an empty home, Nest automatically turns itself to an energy-saving temperature when it detects that you're away.
View when your heating and cooling systems were on and what affected your energy usage.
Should your home become dangerously hot or cold, Nest will send you an alert.
Easy to install, simple to activate
Install Nest in your home (over 75% of customers install Nest themselves in under 30 minutes), following the step-by-step instructions in the Installation Guide. Or, if you'd like a professional to install Nest for your 24V system, buy Nest Concierge (an information card is included in every Nest package.)
Nest will turn on and walk you through setup.
Should smoke or carbon monoxide be sensed by your Nest Protect, the Nest Thermostat will shut off your heating system. That's because the furnace can spread smoke throughout your home in a fire and it's also a common source of CO leaks. Should Nest Protect sound an emergency alarm or a Heads-up alert, a message will be displayed on your Nest Thermostat so you know what's going on.
Set your Nest Thermostat to Away and your Nest Cam can start recording automatically.
Pair the Nest
The Nest can also pair up with these other smart accessories from Verizon Wireless.
Control your lights when you're away from home with unique color schemes to always create the right ambiance. Pair hue with Nest to bring even more convenience, comfort and energy savings to your smart home.
When you sync your MyQ with the Nest, you can set "Away" and "Home" modes, so Nest knows when to adjust the temperature to your liking depending on when you're in the house or out for the day.
Once Kevo is synced up with the Nest, you will receive a notification each time you come or go, allowing you to adjust your Nest Learning Thermostat to the temperatures you prefer.
Info from the manufacturer
- Thinner, sleeker design with bigger, sharper display than previous model
- Farsight feature prominently displays the time or temperature for you to see from across the room
- Use a compatible mobile device to control the temperature in your home, even when you're away
- Furnace Heads-Up notifies you when your furnace isn't working as expected
- Automatically schedules temperature changes
- Turns itself to an energy-saving temperature when a home is empty
- Connects to Wi-Fi so you can change temperature from a mobile device
- Provides reports to show how temperature adjustments affect energy use
- Activates custom features such as a filter reminders based on your system
- Assembled Size: 3.3-inch diameter; 1.2-inch height
- LCD Display: 24 bit, 480 x 480 pixel display, 2.08-inch diameter
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Sensors: Temperature, humidity, far-field activity, near-field activity, ambient light
- Power Consumption: Less than 1.03kWh per month
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Dutch
- Assembled Weight: 8.6 ounces
- Wireless: 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz, 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- One Nest Learning Thermostat (Display and Base)
- Optional trim kit
- Mounting screws and labels
- Nest screwdriver
- Installation Guide
- Welcome Guide
- Nest Pro installation card
- 14 day return period with proof of purchase
- 2 year limited warranty
Buy a 3rd Generation Nest Learning Thermostat which is a perfect addition to our Nest family and give smart control to your home's temerature. Manufacturer Part Number: NESTTHERMO3.