- When will my order ship?
Shipping is available within the U.S. only. Orders placed by 5:45 PM ET on Monday - Friday, excluding holidays, will ship the day they are received. Orders placed after 5:45 PM ET will not ship until the following business day excluding holidays. No weekend deliveries. All orders are subject to credit authorization, verification, and inventory availability. Please note, a signature may be required for delivery.
- Do the accessories work with Fios?
The items shown as compatible with Fios have been tested to work with most Fios equipment configurations. If the products you purchase from the Accessories Store don't work, you may inquire about replacing them by contacting our support team at 888-553-1555.
- What is the Accessories Store return policy?
You can return or exchange most items purchased at the Accessory Store within 30 days with proof of purchase. When ordering Accessories, check the product description for more information about the return period. If the products you purchase from the Accessories Store are damaged when they arrive, or if they don't work, you may inquire about replacing them by contacting our support team at 888-553-1555.
- When will I get my refund?
Once confirmed, your account will be credited if possible, otherwise a refund check will be mailed to you which may take 6-8 weeks for processing.
- What is the Defective Equipment Return Policy for Accessories?
Many items purchased from the Accessories Store have a defective equipment return period of 90 days. When ordering Accessories, check the product description for more information about the length of the product return period. Defective items will be replaced with a like item. To request replacement of a defective Accessory, please contact our support team at 888-553-1555.
JBL Bar Studio
- The latest Wi-Fi generation, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) with speeds averaging 60% faster on 2.4 GHz and 38% faster on 5 GHz than previous Verizon Wi-Fi routers*
- Tri-band 4x4 antennas, increasing Wi-Fi coverage by an average of 63%*
- Self-Organizing Network technology for automatic band steering and single Wi-Fi Network name
Note: This product is only compatible with the Fios Extender (Model #E3200), and many features, including SON feature will not work as designed when paired with a different extender.
- Overview ,
- Features ,
- Additional information
Fios Router (G3100) uses the latest Wi-Fi generation, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) to provide an efficient internet experience throughout your home. "Tri-band 4x4 antenna supports one (1) 2.4 GHz band and two (2) 5 GHz bands to provide, via Wi-Fi 6 technology, wide and reliable Wi-Fi speeds averaging 60% faster, and increasing Wi-Fi coverage by an average of 63% on 5 GHz compared to previous Verizon Wi-Fi routers.*
This simply means the Fios Router provides an optimal experience for Wi-Fi intensive activities, such as 4K UHD streaming, gaming or large-sized file transfers.
Smart home and mobile devices will be connected to the strongest signal available nearby without a manual setting with Self-Organizing Network technology. Plus, control your Wi-Fi at your fingertip with My Fios App **
* Faster Wi-Fi and increased coverage claims based on controlled environment testing using an 802.11ax compatible device with no other Wi-Fi traffic or interference present.
** My Fios App service is available for Fios Internet customers only.
- IPv4 / IPv6 Dual Stack
- IP sharing for LAN with up to 253 users
- TOS, Diffserv QOS guarantee voice/video quality
- IGMP snooping and proxy for IPTV application
- Multiple queue processing for different packet types
- DNS proxy
- Virtual Server and DMZ
- Firewall function with Access Control List (ACL)
- Firewall function with Hacker pattern detection DOS
- Remote management via TR-069
- Data model support TR-181
- HTTP embedded web server
- Web UI management via local or remote site
- User name/Password protection
- TR-143 Speed Test
- McAfee support
- Ambient Temperatures: 5°C - 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 5% - 85%
- One 2.4 GHz 11ax with 4x4 spatial stream
- Two 5 GHz 11ax with 4x4 spatial stream
- Wi-Fi 6 certified (802.11 ax)
- Backward compatible to 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Fully CPU off-load for 11ax chipset
- 20MHz, 40MHz, 80MHz and 160MHz channel operation
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
- Wi-Fi access control (MAC)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- WMM Support
- Wi-Fi Security (WPA2/WPA3)
- Guest Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz)
- Four Gigabit LAN ports
- One Gigabit WAN port
- Coax port supporting
- MoCA 2.5 LAN
- MoCA 1.1 WAN
- 2.4GHz 11ax 4x4
- Two 5GHz 11ax 4x4
- Internal antenna
- Reset (Back)
- WPS (Front)
- One Status LED (Front)
- One MoCA LAN LED (Back)
- One MoCA WAN LED (Back)
- Ethernet WAN/LAN LED (Back)
* Based on controlled environment testing using an 802.11ax compatible device with no other Wi-Fi traffic or interference present.,
Defective Equipment may be returned within one (1) year of Equipment purchase or activation, whichever is earlier.
Go to verizon.com/limitedwarranty for more details.
All technical support for this product is provided by Verizon.
* Based on controlled environment testing using an 802.11ax compatible device with no other Wi-Fi traffic or interference present.
Product photo may differ from actual product, however functionality remains as stated above.
Specifications are subject to change without notice
This Fios Router G3100 is a router which is the next generation from the Fios Quantum Gateway router. With Tri Band Technology, it is an upgrade from other Verizon routers previously offered, yet offers the same compatibility. If you're ready to replace an older router and get better wireless signals than was available in the past, consider purchasing this Fios Router. It's easy to buy one here and retire your older gateway. Just one of many Verizon Accessories for your home.