- When will my order ship?
Shipping is available within the U.S. only. Orders placed by 5:45 PM ET on Monday - Friday, excluding holidays, will ship the day they are received. Orders placed after 5:45 PM ET will not ship until the following business day excluding holidays. No weekend deliveries. All orders are subject to credit authorization, verification, and inventory availability. Please note, a signature may be required for delivery.
- Do the accessories work with Fios?
The items shown as compatible with Fios have been tested to work with most Fios equipment configurations. If the products you purchase from the Accessories Store don't work, you may inquire about replacing them by contacting our support team at 888-553-1555.
- What is the Accessories Store return policy?
You can return or exchange most items purchased at the Accessory Store within 30 days with proof of purchase. When ordering Accessories, check the product description for more information about the return period. If the products you purchase from the Accessories Store are damaged when they arrive, or if they don't work, you may inquire about replacing them by contacting our support team at 888-553-1555.
- When will I get my refund?
Once confirmed, your account will be credited if possible, otherwise a refund check will be mailed to you which may take 6-8 weeks for processing.
- What is the purchase warranty for Accessories?
Most items purchased from the Accessories Store have a warranty period of 90 days. When ordering Accessories, check the product description for more information about the length of the product warranty period. Defective items under warranty will be replaced with a like item. To request a warranty replacement, please contact our support team at 888-553-1555.
JBL Bar Studio
Google Nest Protect smoke + CO alarm - battery
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that thinks, speaks and alerts your mobile device
- Alarm can be silenced from your mobile device plus additional upgraded features
- Multiple Nest Protect units throughout your home automatically connect to work together
Compatible with Fios
- Description ,
- Features ,
- Specs ,
- Additional Information
The Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm is a "smart" smoke and carbon monoxide alarm. That means it thinks and speaks, alerts your mobile device when something needs to be reported and keeps you in the know so you spend less time worrying when you're away from home.
New for 2015 - the Nest Protect has an industrial grade sensor, can differentiate between slow and fast-burning fires, and its alarm can be silenced from your mobile device. It also runs its own tests, and the carbon monoxide (CO) detector lasts for up to 10 years.
Use it with the Nest app for access to extra features like silencing your alarm when you're not at home, or use it on its own: the new Protect is a functioning, code-compliant smoke and CO alarm even when it is not paired to an account.
A smoke alarm that communicates with you
With the Nest Protect, you receive notifications via your smart device in cases of smoke and carbon monoxide, when batteries are running low or if a sensor isn't working. So there are no unpleasant surprises when you come home after a day - or a vacation - away. And did we mention it's smart? If it detects a full blaze, the Nest Protect flashes red, sounds the alarm and tells you it's time to head for the door. If it's just a bit of smoke, it glows yellow as a precautionary measure.
It identifies and locates the danger for you
The Split-Spectrum Sensor looks for fast and slow-burning fires, and the 10-year carbon monoxide sensor tells you where the poisonous CO is hiding. If you have multiple Nest Protect units throughout your home, you can designate each one a name based on the room it's in, so your alerts will have even more detail when something occurs ("smoke detected in the kitchen", "fire in the bedroom", etc.).
Silence the alarm from the Nest app
We've all done it - pizza in the oven too long, burnt toast - there goes the alarm. No problem. Just use the Nest app to silence the Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm from your smart device.
Useful, convenient, and never annoying
The Nest Protect checks itself over 400 times per day to ensure it is working properly and will let you know if something is wrong. The Steam Check feature means a long, hot shower won't cause your alarm to flare up, and as you walk underneath the Nest Protect at night, the Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm senses your movement , triggering the white Pathlight to light your way.
Nest Protect helps ensure a restful night's sleep
That low-battery chirp at 2 a.m. is never a pleasant wake up call. Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm shows you everything is ok before you go to bed with the Nightly Promise feature. A green glow when you turn out the lights means the batteries are good.
Works with your Nest Thermostat and Nest Cam Wi-Fi video camera
If the alarm goes off, Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm tells your Nest Thermostat to turn off the furnace, which is the most common source of carbon monoxide leaks and can spread smoke around the house when there's a fire. Your Nest Cam Wi-Fi video camera will record a clip while the alarm is going off so you can see what happened.
Both the wired and battery versions of Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm take only minutes to set up with your iPhone® or iPad® or Android® device. Once they are connected to WiFi, every Nest Protect in your home will automatically connect to the others.
What's In the Box
One Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm - Battery, six long-life batteries, backplate, four screws, user's guide and welcome guide and a two-year limited hardware warranty.
Info from the manufacturer
- Sends alerts to your mobile device in case you're not home
- The Split-Spectrum Sensor detects fast and slow burning fires
- Silence the alarm from your mobile device if there's only a little smoke
- Tells you where and what the problem is via alerts from the Nest app
- Receive more detailed alerts when using multiple Nest Protect units throughout your home
- The CO detector will help keep you safe for up to 10 years
- It can detect the poisonous carbon monoxide you can't see
- Nest Protect tests itself over 400 times a day; you can check the status using the Nest app
- It looks for steam to cut down on false alarms
- White Pathlight lights your way when you walk underneath it at night
- A green glow at night before you go to bed means the batteries are good
- LCD display: 24-bit color, 320 x 320 pixels, 1.75-inch diameter
- Sensors: temperature, humidity, near-field activity, far-field activity, ambient light
- Display: 7.6 oz, 3.27 inch diameter, 1.10 inch height
- Base: 1.3 oz, 3.01 inch diameter, 0.42 inch height
- Wi-Fi connection
- Phone or tablet with iOS® 8 or later, Android® 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later
- Free Nest account
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Power consumption: less than 1kWh/month
- Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm - long-life battery
- Six long-life batteries
- Four screws
- User's guide and welcome guide
- Two-year limited hardware warranty
- 14 day return period with proof of purchase
- 2 year limited warranty
Buy the Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm - Battery. It gives smart piece of mind for smoke and CO2 detection. Manufacturer Part Number: NESTPROBATT