Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
Ways to save
Get it fast
Select shipping options at checkout. Subject to eligiblity.
Free 2-Day Shipping
Free In-Store Pickup
Same Day Delivery
of reviewers recommend this product
Losing a lifelong customer
RenegadeCoder - 1 hour ago
I've been exclusively purchasing Samsung Android phones for nearly as long as you've been selling them, but over the last couple years you've not only been systematically removing the features which distinguished your products from their competitors, but even going so far as to copy the negative elements which drove your customers away from those competitors in the first place. As an audiophile and a public-transit commuter, there is absolutely ZERO chance that I will ever want or use wireless earbuds (I see somebody nearly lose one on the train weekly), but you bafflingly decided to copy Apple's universally hated removal of the 3.5mm jack. So not only am I unable to charge my phone while listening (wireless charging doesn't work through water-resistant phone cases), but I'm expected to walk around with an adaptor sticking out of the charging port in my pocket, as if that won't break when I sit down? It's a blatantly anti-consumer design which encourages damage to the charging port! Then you've made this S21 Ultra model centered around it's overpowered camera, but removed support for expandable storage, so what's the point of taking photos at 40/108 MP and 8K videos that I won't be able to store? Cloud storage for that kind of volume is not cheap, or even particularly available for most people. Have you ever heard even one consumer react positively to these changes? I love my S10, but it needs to be replaced and unfortunately, everything you've released since have been steps backward. For the first time in over a decade, my next phone will NOT be a Samsung.
changes should ENHANCE not DISCOURAGE...
dafro - 1 hour ago
I have been a SAMSUNG user since the GALAXY S1. I refuse to purchase an iPhone! I've been reading the reviews for the S21 and I am not feeling ENCOURAGED to upgrade from my S9. I would not be satisfied with the LACK OF headphone port, no SD slot, buttons allllll on ONE SIDE and you're NOT including a NEW CHARGING BLOCK...!!! You have officially removed allllll things SAMSUNG. Why have you done this? Please explain....
1. 5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of select cities. 5G Nationwide available in 2,700+ cities.
2. Single Take captures images and video up to 15 seconds
3. Superfast (25 W) charger sold separately. Use only Samsung-approved chargers and cables; do not use any worn or damaged chargers or cables; incompatible charger or cable can cause serious injuries or damage to your device.
4. Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.
5. Compared to GS20.
6. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G available in 128GB, 256GB and 512GB.
7. S Pen sold separately.