- How to enroll
- Monthly bill reminders
- Verizon privacy and security policies
- Discontinuing Verizon Paper Free Billing
How to Enroll
Sign in to My Verizon to enroll in Paper Free Billing and Auto Pay options.
Enrollment Confirmation and Verizon Bill Related Emails
After you enroll in one of Verizon’s paper free or auto pay options, you will receive an email confirmation. You will receive another email notification when your paper bill has been discontinued, as well as any changes to your account.
It’s important to keep your primary email address up-to-date in your My Verizon profile so you receive your emails. Important account information communicated through email may be affected by email filtering "SPAM" software you might have installed on your computer.
Verizon uses your primary email address to:
- confirm your registration, online order status or payment confirmation
- notify you when your bill is available for viewing online
- respond to inquiries
- keep you updated about news and information relevant to your account
Monthly Bill Reminders
To receive Monthly Bill Reminder notifications, sign in to My Verizon and go to My Profile to sign up for email and/or text message reminders. To ensure that you receive your messages from Verizon, please verify or update your primary email address and mobile phone number and do the following:
- Add the "verizon.com" and "vznotes.com" domains to your email "safe list."
- If your settings do not allow you to add email addresses to a "safe list," use the Help section or contact your email/Internet provider's Customer Support to research your configuration options.
- Disable your email filtering "SPAM" software.
Verizon Privacy and Security Policies
Online services, such as viewing and paying your bill, are password-protected to ensure the security and privacy of your account information. When you register for My Verizon online services, you will create a unique username and password. On subsequent visits to view your bill online, you must enter this information before you can access your account.
Discontinuing Verizon Paper Free Billing
To discontinue Verizon Paper Free Billing:
- Sign in to My Verizon.
- From the header, select Account then Bill.
- Click Bill to open the Bill tab.
- In the right column under Account Services, click Paper Free Billing.
- Follow the provided instructions.
Note If you are signed up for Easy Pay, canceling Paper Free Billing will automatically cancel Auto Pay also.
After you switch back to paper billing, your next bill should be mailed to you in paper format. However, if you cancel your Paper Free Billing too close to your next billing date, your paper bill may not be available to restart until the following month. If this is the case, access your bill online for the month in question.
If you canceled your Paper Free Billing soon before your next billing date, your paper bill may not be available to restart until the following month.
You can view your bill online for the month in question as you did while enrolled with Paper Free Billing. If you prefer, you can contact Verizon to request a copy of your bill be mailed to you.
Get Answers from your automated agent
Did You Know ?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than 5 minutes!
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house.