Setting up your Verizon Online news account with Outlook Express 5 - 6 in Windows®
- Start Outlook Express.
| Watch the movie clip.|
- From the Tools menu, select Accounts.
- Click Add and then select News. The Internet Connection Wizard will display. Follow the prompts.
- Enter your name in the Display Name field and click Next.
- Enter your email address in the Email Address field and click Next.
- In the News (NNTP) Server field, enter news.verizon.net.
- Select the My News Server Requires Me to Log On check box and click Next.
- Enter your user name in the Account Name field.
- Enter your password in the Password field and click Next.
- Select Finish and then click Close to save the newsgroup settings.
- Select Yes if you are prompted to download newsgroups for the news account you just added.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house