Why do I need my Verizon Online user name and password?
- To access your Verizon Online email
You need your user name and password to access your email. Learn more about accessing your email.
- To access Verizon Online features and services
You need your user name and password to access features and services such as:
|My Account - an online set of tools you can use to: |
Go to My Account.
- Create sub-accounts so other members in your family have their own email accounts
- View your latest bill online
- Set up an email alias
- Turn on email forwarding
- Switch on spam filtering
- Set up a vacation message autoreply
|Verizon Central - a single page that provides you with: |
Go to Verizon Central.
- A preview of your latest email
- Meters showing your email and Web storage usage
- A summary of your current sub-account usage
- A view into your online calendar
- Timely announcements regarding your Verizon Online service
Access other features like My Web Space, Verizon Online Backup & Sharing, and more.
Forgot your user name and password?
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house