Fix Email (Message Center or Webmail)
For AOL email support click here.
There are several reasons your email may not be working. Review the following scenarios and solutions below.
I can't send or receive email
Most issues can be solved by answering a few questions:
- Are you having Internet connection issues?
- Has your email Inbox reached capacity?
- Are your emails being deleted automatically?
I can view email in Outlook but not in Message Center or Webmail
Your Outlook email settings may be setup to automatically remove email from the Verizon server once you download and view email in Outlook. Anytime you open email messages, they are downloaded to that computer, removed from the Verizon server -- and not accessible from any other computer or via the Web.
Learn more about setting up email software to view emails in Outlook and Webmail or Message Center.
I can't sign in or access my email
There are several possible solutions for sign-in or access issues.
- Do you need the Verizon Online email login?
- Did you forget your user name and password?
- Is your Email timing out or did you get a 404 error? Try refreshing the screen or closing and reopening the browser. This solves most 404 or time-out errors. Also select the "Keep me signed in" checkbox on the My Verizon sign-in screen. Checking this checkbox keeps the email session active and prevents account sign-out.
Other common email issues