Selecting the Internet connection type
Steps to create an Actiontec MI424WR wireless network with a FiOS connection
- Select This computer connects to the Internet through another computer on my network or through a residential gateway in the "Select a connection method" screen.
- Enter a description for this computer in the Computer description field. It should differentiate it from the other computers on your network.[Show Me]
- Enter a descriptive name in the Computer name field for this computer. This is how it will be listed on your network.[Show Me]
Enter the workgroup name for this computer. All the computers connected to this network must be assigned to the same workgroup.[Show Me]
- Note:The computer name cannot contain any spaces or special characters.
- Note:The workgroup name cannot contain any spaces or special characters.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house