Finding your network WEP key in the updated firmware
- Enter your password. [Show Me]
- Click the Wireless Settings icon. [Show Me]
- Select Wireless Status in the left navigation panel.
- Write down the level of encryption (64 or 128 bit), and the WEP key code from the Security Enabled section.
- Close the Actiontec MI424WR configuration window.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house