Installing the D-Link wireless notebook adapter
Steps to create an Actiontec MI424WR wireless network with Windows XP
- Select Yes, I want to restart my computer now when the InstallShield Wizard Complete window displays and click Finish.[Show Me]
- Remove the installation CD from your CD-ROM drive and click Exit in the D-Link Installer screen.
- When you computer reboots, shut it down. This is necessary to install the notebook adapter.
- Install the D-Link wireless notebook adapter into an available cardbus slot in your notebook computer.
- Turn your computer back on.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house