Required equipment for a D-Link wired home network
- A D-Link router and its 5V 2A DC power adapter.
An Ethernet cable* to connect each computer to the network.
- The D-Link router and power adapter should already be installed from your original FiOS installation.
- Note: Use only the power adapter provided with your D-Link router.
A Network Interface Card* (NIC) for each desktop and laptop computer linked to the network.
- Note: Many new laptops have built-in wireless network interface cards. Be sure to check your laptop to see if it already has a NIC.
D-Link DI-604 router
* Can be purchased at your local computer store
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house