Creating a wireless network with a Verizon MI424WR router in Windows XP
- Boot up the computer you want to connect to your network and click Start in the lower left Taskbar.
- Select Control Panel. [Show Me]
- Double-click Network Connections. [Show Me]
- Right click the icon for your wireless adapter and select View Available Wireless Networks. [Show Me]
- Select the network you want to join in the Choose a Wireless Network window and click Connect.
- Enter your network's encryption key, if you're prompted.
- The status will change to "Connected" when you have successfully connected to the selected network. [Show Me]