Creating a wireless network with a Verizon MI424WR router in Windows XP
- Boot up the computer you want to connect to your network and click Start in the lower left Taskbar.
- Select Control Panel. [Show Me]
- Double-click Network Connections. [Show Me]
- Right click the icon for your wireless adapter and select View Available Wireless Networks. [Show Me]
- Select the network you want to join in the Choose a Wireless Network window and click Connect.
- Enter your network's encryption key, if you're prompted.
- The status will change to "Connected" when you have successfully connected to the selected network. [Show Me]
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house