Connecting the D-Link wireless USB adapter
Steps to connect additional computers to a wireless network with a Verizon MI424WR router
- Remove the CD from the CD-ROM drive and click Exit on the Installer screen.
- After your computer restarts, shut it down so you can connect the USB adapter.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the connector at the back of the USB adapter.
- Insert the other end of the cable into an available USB port in your computer.
- Turn the computer back on. If the "Welcome to the Found New Hardware Wizard" displays, select No, not this time.[Show Me]
- Select Install the software automatically (Recommended) when the "Welcome to the Found New Hardware Wizard" screen displays.[Show Me]
- Click Next.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house