Entering the D-Link USB security settings
Steps to connect additional computers to a wireless network with a Verizon MI424WR router
- Click Security to enter the security settings to match the settings when you configured your router.
- Make sure WEP is selected in the Authentication field. [Show Me]
- Select Shared Authentication in the Authentication Mode field.[Show Me]
- Select the WEP Key number (1, 2, 3, or 4) and then select 40/64 bits or 104/128 bits to indicate the level of WEP security you chose when setting up your router. [Show Me]
- Select ASCII or HEX in the Key Format field to indicate the WEP key format you selected when configuring your router.[Show Me]
- Enter the WEP Key you used when configuring your router. Be sure to enter it in the same Key field you selected when setting up your router. [Show Me]
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house