Update Your Wireless Security Settings After Router Reset
After you've reset your router to the factory defaults, you can use the default user name and password to access the configuration screen and update your network's security settings.
- Open a Web browser like Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Enter http://192.168.1.1 in the Address field of the browser.
- Enter admin in the User Name field. [Show Me]
- Enter password in the Password field and click OK.
- Click the Wireless settings icon in the top toolbar. [Show Me]
- Click Basic Security Settings in the left navigation panel.
- Enter your SSID in the SSID field. You must enter the same SSID assigned to the other computers and network adapters on your network. [Show Me]
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house