Periodically changing your D-Link DI-624 router's password It is strongly recommended that you change your router password often.
- Open a Web browser like Internet Explorer or Netscape.
Enter http://192.168.0.1 in the Address field.
Enter your router user name and password.
- Select the Tools tab and click Admin.
- Enter a new Administrator user name in the Login Name field.
- Enter a new password in the New Password field.
- Enter the password again in the Confirm Password field.
- Click Apply.