Re-entering your WEP encryption settings
- Confirm that Shared Key is selected in the Authentication field. [Show Me]
- Confirm that Enabled is selected for the WEP setting. [Show Me]
- Set the WEP Encryption field to the same level of protection (64Bit or 128Bit) you assigned to the other computers and devices connected to your wireless network. [Show Me]
- Select ASCII or Hex in the Key Type field. It must be the same as assigned to the other computers and devices connected to your network. [Show Me]
- Select the Key field (1 - 4) where you entered the WEP encryption key (Key1 in the example above). [Show Me]
- Enter the WEP encryption key you assigned to all the other computers and devices connected to your network.
- Click Apply to save your SSID and WEP encryption settings.
- Close the D-Link configuration window.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house