Performing common browser tasks on the Macintosh® Performing common browser tasks on the Macintosh®
Adjusting your Cookie settings
Setting up your home page
Clearing your cache
Clearing your history files
Adjusting your cookie settingsIf you are having troubles signing in to watch TV, and you are using Safari, you may need to adjust your cookie settings.
- Open Safari preferences
- Under the Privacy tab locate the Block cookies section and select Never.
Setting up your home page in Safari
- From the menu, choose Safari and select Preferences.
- Select the General tab.
- In the Home page field, type the web site address that you want to set as your home page. The next time you open Safari, it opens to the home page you selected above.
Clearing you cache in Safari
- From the menu, choose Safari and select Empty Cache.
- A confirmation message appears asking if you are sure you want to empty your cache.
- Select Empty.
Clearing your history file in Safari
- From the menu, choose History.
- Select Clear History.