To connect a BlackBerry to your wireless home network:
- Click the Manage Connections icon on the Home screen.
- Select Set Up Wi-Fi Network.
- Click Scan for Networks.
- When the list of available networks displays, select the network you want to join.
- Complete the instructions displayed on your BlackBerry screen.
- If you want to automatically connect to this network in the future, click Next when you are prompted to save a profile.
- You can optionally change the order of your Wi-Fi profiles by clicking Prioritize Wi-Fi Profiles.
- Click Finish.
You can change your Wi-Fi network options by clicking Manage Connections
on the Home screen, and then clicking Wi-Fi Options
For more information, please contact BlackBerry at http://us.blackberry.com/support/devices