Family Protection protects children of all ages from exposure to inappropriate content, social networking risks, strangers, and other threats.
Note: If you are currently running VISS Parental Controls, you will need to re-establish settings when you switch to Family Protection.
To activate Family Protection:
- Click Family Protection in the dock to launch and activate Family Protection.
- Create your Administrator Account (parents only).
- Login to your Administrator Account and create profiles and accounts for each child. For each child account you can:
For ordering and troubleshooting information, visit VISS General Support
- Control the Web sites your children can visit -- filter up to 35 categories of questionable web sites.
- Manage the amount of time your children spend online.
- Restrict the programs that can connect to the Internet to prevent some kinds of online activities.
- Review the Usage Report for all Internet activity, including instant messaging.
- Setup custom email and/or text alerts.