High Speed Internet
Linksys wireless notebook adapter basic troubleshooting
- Make sure that the laptop PC is powered on.
- Verify that the Link lights on the Wireless PC Card and the wireless icon in the system tray are green.
- Verify that the wireless PC card is securely inserted into the PCMCIA slot in your laptop.
- Make sure that the wireless PC card shares the same Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) and Service Set Identifier (SSID) settings as the other devices on the network. To check these settings:
- Double-click the wireless icon in the system tray to open the Configuration Utility window.
- Select the Encryption tab, then verify that the WEP setting matches that of any other wireless devices on the network.
- Select the Link Info tab, then verify that the SSID matches that of all other devices on the network.
- Check signal strength and link quality.
- For more information, refer to the User Guide on the Wireless PC Card Setup Utility CD.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house