Fios TV Video Help Library
Verizon provides an online library of video help files to show you how to set up and use your Fios TV service. Most of these videos are also viewable through the Fios TV Interactive Media Guide.
New to Fios?
Start by watching the Welcome to Fios video to get a quick tour of your Fios service.
The videos below teach you how to set up and use your Fios TV remote control. Choose your remote control model from the options below:
Phillips Remote Control
- Basic Functionality
- More Buttons and Features
- Programming the remote control with the Manual
- Programming the remote control without the Manual
Motorola 800 Remote
The Videos below are somewhat out of date but still provide basic information on Fios TV features and equipment.
Getting started with 3D TV
Video On Demand & Pay Per View
The videos below teach you about your Fios TV Set-Top Box or DVR. Choose your receiver model from the options below:
- Motorola 7216 High Definition DVR
- Motorola 7100 High Definition Set-Top Box
- Motorola 6416 High Definition DVR
- Motorola 6200 High Definition Set-Top Box
- Motorola 2500 Standard Definition Set-Top Box
The videos below teach you about some of the most frequently used features in the Fios TV Interactive Media Guide:
Features of the Interactive Media Guide
- Fios TV Interactive Media Guide at a Glance
- Detailed overview of the Fios TV Interactive Media Guide
- Parental Controls at a Glance
Using the Search feature in the Interactive Media Guide
Using the features of your DVR
More Fast Facts about Fios TV
- Changing the Media Guide from English to Spanish
- Detailed explanation of how to set up and use Parental Controls
Verizon Quick Guide videos
Verizon Quick Answers videos