If you have previously created a parental control PIN to block TV programming, the same PIN works to block the Twitter Widget. If you have never set up a parental control PIN, the instructions are below:
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
The Main Menu is displayed on your TV screen.
- Using the arrow buttons on your remote, highlight Settings and press OK/Select
Note: Depending on your remote control, you'll need to press either the OK or Select button to make a selection.
- Select Parental Controls and press OK/Select.
- Create your own 4-digit PIN. You'll then need to retype your PIN to confirm your selection.
- To block or unblock access, highlight a parental control setting and press OK/Select.
- After setting your parental controls, highlight Enable Parental Controls, and select On then press OK/Select.
A green checkmark indicates that Parental Controls are turned on.
To Disable parental controls, highlight Enable Parental Controls and select Off then press OK/Select.