Sign in to manage & troubleshoot your services.
Parental and Purchase Controls
- Use ratings to block what content can be viewed
- Use age preferences to block content for a particular age group
- Control the display of programming and information
- Block specific channels
- Set up and PIN to prevent unwanted purchases through your set-top box
Setting up Parental and Purchase Controls
Setting up Parental and/or Purchase Controls is easy. You can always make changes if you need to adjust your settings later. Below are the different ways in which you can set up controls:
- To set up Parental and/or Purchase Controls using your Fios TV remote control press:
- Menu > Settings > System > Parental/Purchase Controls > Follow the TV prompts to create your PIN
- To set up Parental Controls online, sign into My Verizon and go to:
- Your TV > Manage Your TV > Parental Controls
- In the app, only Parental Controls can be managed, not Purchase Controls
- Each STB and eligible device must be set up for Parental/Purchase controls
- You can use the same PIN number on multiple devices and for both Parental and Purchase settings.