Jobs in Singapore
Our office is located in the Ocean Financial Centre, at the intersection of Marina Bay and Raffles Place: one of Singapore’s top tourist attractions. Given its outstanding architecture and features, Ocean Financial Centre earned the “Gold Award” in the Best Innovative Green Building category at the MIPIM Asia Award 2014. The Verizon office has an open seating arrangement, lounge areas and meeting rooms for employee collaboration. The team also comes together to celebrate festivities, employee recognitions and more. The office is surrounded by iconic skyscrapers, restaurants and shopping complexes.
- Enjoy Singapore’s mild climate on your breaks with a six-minute walk to The Promontory @ Marina Bay.
- Singapore consists of more than 60 islands. Explore the other islands such as Kusu, St John and Sisters’ via cruise.
- Even though it’s in a bustling part of the city, the office is also close to parks like Hong Lim Park and Pearl’s Hill City Park.
Private car ownership is regulated, so most people travel by foot, bike, bus or train. With eight airports, Singapore is well connected, and the Port of Singapore is the second busiest in the world.
- Grab coffee with your coworkers at the local coffee shops
- Get in a great workout at the local fitness centers
- Check out one of the many fine dining options nearby the office