Our benefits go beyond the basics. They’re designed to support you in remarkably helpful ways — in your career and in areas of your life outside of Verizon.
In addition to a choice of comprehensive medical plans and a competitive 401(k) plan, you can take advantage of tuition assistance, wireless and Fios discounts and other valuable programs.
Please note these are U.S. benefits. Other country benefits will be per local market.
Paid leave for new parents
Eligible employees can qualify for up to 8 weeks of paid parental leave to welcome a newborn or adopted child into the family.
- Leave is paid at 100% of base pay for up to 8 weeks.
- Look forward to knowing your job will be waiting when you return.
- Expecting moms are eligible for up to 16 weeks of paid maternity leave between short-term disability and parental leave.
Investmented in you
When you contribute to our future, it just makes sense that we contribute to yours.
- Competitive salaries and performance-based incentives
- 401(k) savings with company match
- Discounts on Verizon products
- Adoption expense assistance
- A matching gifts program
Helping you stay healthy
We want you to feel your very best – whether you’re at home or at work.
Best-in-class insurance benefits
Health- and dependent-care spending accounts
On-site fitness centers or discounts to participating local gyms
HealthZone health management tools, powered by WebMD
Employee Assistance Program
Healthy pregnancy program
Your “me” time
Prioritize fun, relaxation and making memories, with generous time off that helps you refuel and connect with loved ones.
- Generous vacation policy
- Personal days
- Other opportunities to make the most of each day
Education benefits us all. That’s why we provide training and development at every level. Enhance your existing skills or learn something new and evolve your role at Verizon.
- Tuition assistance
- Award-winning on-the-job training
- Online development tools
- Access to industry research
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Free and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, the EAP provides easy access to tools and resources to help V Teamers lead a healthier, happier life.
- Professional assistance for child services
- Eldercare services
- Adoption assistance
- Mental health and substance abuse help
- Financial challenges and stress management