High-performance, high-bandwidth dedicated Internet access via TDM Private Line or Ethernet circuits
Verizon’s Dedicated Internet solutions combine the reach of our global network with the scalability of our Internet service options to provide a platform for businesses and applications to grow. Benefits include extensive bandwidth, configuration and billing options designed to suit specific business needs.
Leveraging Verizon’s global IP network and a variety of service options, the Service gives Customers a solid platform from which to deliver Internet solutions. Dedicated Internet Access Service includes SLAs, bandwidth ranging from DS1 – 100Gbps, and Tiered and Burstable Select options. The Service offers diverse, flexible and scalable solutions giving you and your customers the ability to upgrade services as necessary in order to meet evolving requirements.
- Fiber route miles (enough to circle the Earth 19 times) Investment in 80+ Submarine cable systems globally.
- Miles Ultra Long Haul fiber.
- Terabytes of Internet traffic per day (including FiOS).
- Security via Verizon’s DDoS Security Value add offering. The DDoS Security feature for Dedicated Internet services helps businesses reduce their risk of downtime and maintain the availability of resources by ensuring their network is protected from DDoS attacks.
- This service is a cost effective, reactive DDoS mitigation solution that Verizon easily implements and configures on the customer’s behalf.
The Verizon Advantage
We bring a lot to the table. As a wholesale service provider, Verizon Partner Solutions provides voice, data and internet solutions through our global Private IP network in more than 150 countries. We deliver high capacity and fast performance through standards-based 100 Gigabit Ethernet on our IP backbone network, and have more than 81 IP Nodes across 60 U.S. Cities.
Your customers can benefit from a diverse portfolio of world-class networking solutions. Whether you’re a carrier, local provider, ISP, aggregator, reseller or content provider, we can help you deliver seamless and innovative local and global networking. Help your customers take advantage of our Data Networking, Access and Ethernet, Internet Access, IP Data, Optical Ring, Security, Voice and many more solutions. We’ve honed our strong Service Level Agreements (SLAs), technical expertise and customizable services to help you—our wholesale partners—deliver on your unique business goals.