What is Business Messaging?
Verizon Business & Enterprise Messaging is a cloud-based, application-to-person messaging gateway that can be easily accessed and integrated with existing applications and workflow processes. With it, your mobile workforce will be able to reliably send and receive secure messaging. Because a connected team is a productive team.
How does Business Messaging work?
This Business & Enterprise Messaging app empowers you to conveniently and securely communicate while on the go. Easily connect applications to our Short Message Service (SMS) and Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) network and quickly reach employees and customers, regardless of what device they are using.
Features and benefits
Business Messaging also comes with a storage plan to help you protect all your messages and drive compliance with employee communication policies. Whether you need to monitor your mobile workforce’s use of text messaging, store messages for customer service training or capture business discussions, Message Archiving can help.
- Verizon device-compatible. Our solution is network based, so it works with any Verizon Wireless device: Blackberry, Microsoft Windows Mobile, Android and Apple iPhone (Apple iMessages must be disabled)
- No OTT app needed. Message archiving is built into our network, so there’s no need to manage and monitor an over-the-top (OTT) application
- Same user experience: Existing users see no change in their user experience; they simply send and receive text messages in the same manner
- Cloud or on-premises storage: You can choose to have messages stored in the cloud or within your corporate IT infrastructure
How it works
- Your authorized agent subscribes to the service through one of our archiving providers
- Once you’re onboarded, you get the service on the Verizon Wireless mobile phone numbers you want. Our network devices capture the messages for all of these phone numbers
- All the messages are processed and downloaded for your use
- For larger businesses (>1,000 recorded lines), please contact Verizon for information about our direct connect option
* Inter-carrier messaging requires additional provisioning. It’s subject to message size and message throughput requirements. And delivery of inter-carrier traffic may also be impacted by another carrier’s SPAM policy. Terms apply.
Let's get started.
Choose your country to view contact details.
- Select Country...
- Costa Rica
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
Call for Sales.
Or we'll call you.