Business agility and efficiency
Energy and utility companies need a flexible, modern network infrastructure that drives improved efficiency when addressing traditional and emerging power system needs. Take advantage of next-generation networking infrastructure and connectivity solutions that get you ready to increase agility and better control resources and costs:
- SD WAN and SD WLAN provide reliable, scalable connectivity
- Simplified networking solutions can boost connectivity speed , helping you improve service delivery and application performance
Learn how we supported CG Power’s global network expansion and helped it control costs.Learn more
Grid reliability and resiliency are essential as customers and regulators expect their utilities to keep flowing despite bad weather, cyberattacks and hacks, and catastrophic events. We offer intelligent security solutions so you’re ready to defend your smart grid from threats and continue service delivery:
- Cyber Risk Monitoring presents enterprise-specific intelligent insights to help you better focus your security spend
- Threat Monitoring and Managed Security Services provide monitoring and maintenance, freeing you to focus on your core customer-centric business goals
- Mobile security allows you to secure employee and associate devices, whether they’re at their desks, in the field or nearly anywhere in between
Find out how we helped a Fortune 100 utility drive digital transformation while securing its infrastructure.Read more
Smart technologies, like the internet of things (IoT) and machine-to-machine (M2M) capabilities, are enhancing distribution grids to improve customer experiences. Use near real-time insights on consumption and operations to support your energy ecosystem:
- Grid Wide solutions Intelligent Energy, Intelligent Gas and Intelligent Water offer a cloud-based platform to simplify grid modernization
- Smart Cities solutions provide a holistic and accurate view of your resources so you can better manage supply and demand, prioritize changes, and create more efficient and sustainable services
- Our Utility Smart Meter Calculator helps you estimate how much smart meter deployment and Verizon Grid Wide Utility Solutions can benefit you
Learn how Dakota Valley Cooperative’s smart monitoring solutions powered efficiency.Learn more
Remote resource management
Energy and utility companies like you are striving to streamline operations by harnessing artificial intelligence and machine learning. Digitally enabled fleet and asset management solutions get you ready to maintain asset performance, save time, control resources and improve support:
- One Talk℠ allows employees and offices to stay connected on multiple devices, in multiple locations
- Skyward drone management platform enables remote field management and maintenance support
- Verizon Connect helps you better utilize assets, track customer assets, and keep fleets working with maintenance management and reporting
Find out how we helped Lower Brule Indian Reservation conserve and manage its water resources.Read more
Connect to smart grid technology.
As population growth, economic competition and environmental concerns challenge cities and counties across the globe, the utilities industry is crucial in driving solutions. Energy and utilities providers—which serve as the central nervous system of modern communities—must tap into smart grid technologies to help: enable electricity and distributed resource delivery automation; increase energy efficiency; support renewable energy integration; and deliver advanced metering capabilities.
Are you ready to meet evolving market expectations and serve increasingly sophisticated customers? We have utility technology solutions that can help you deliver resources efficiently and cost effectively.
Enable a robust
Customers expect more from their utility than just resources and a monthly bill. Some are becoming self-generators, requiring providers like you to better understand their needs and expectations, as well as develop services to influence behavior with demand-response programs. By investing in smart technologies, you can enhance the way services are delivered, consumed and invoiced—even as customer needs evolve.
Our comprehensive portfolio of Smart Cities solutions are built on the largest 4G LTE network in the nation to help you work more effectively address specific challenges in your community.
Verizon is a leader in digital transformation. Let us help you get your energy and utilities business ready to succeed.
- A network leader. Award-winning wireless network, reliable IP and fiber infrastructure
- IT innovation. Leading the journey to 5G and advancing the agenda on IoT integration for energy and utility enterprises
- Smart portfolio. Integrated IoT and M2M solutions for smart cities, telematics and more
- Threat intel & security services. Unprecedented insight into security threats plus detection, defense and continuity capabilities
The power of teamwork
Verizon and Hawaiian Electric pair up for renewable energy.
See how Hawaiian Electric Company is partnering with Verizon to reach its 100% renewable energy
goal by 2045.
- Highest in wireless network quality performance in the U.S.
Verizon has received more J.D.Power network quality awards than any other provider in this study, 23 times in a row3
- #1 in overall wireless network performance in the U.S., 12 times in a row according to RootMetrics1
- Highest in wireless network quality performance in the U.S.
Verizon has received more J.D.Power network quality awards than any other provider in this study, 23 times in a row2
of Fortune 500 companies served by our technology solutions
users developing IoT applications on our ThingSpace platform
technology partners in our IoT ecosystem
security, network and hosting devices under management
1 Rankings based on the RootMetrics® U.S. National RootScore Report 2H 2018. Tested with best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of Verizon. Visit www.rootmetrics.com for more details.
2Verizon Wireless received the highest score in Volumes 1 & 2 of the J.D. Power 2017-2019 U.S. Wireless Network Quality Performance Studies of customers’ satisfaction with their network performance with wireless carriers. Visit jdpower.com/awards
Let's get started.
Choose your country to view contact details.
- Select Country...
- Costa Rica
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
Call for Sales.
Or we'll call you.