Summary of Findings
- 2022 DBIR
- Master Guide
- Summary of Findings
- Results and Analysis Intro
- Results and Analysis - Intro to Patterns
- Results and Analysis - Not the Human Element
- Results and Analysis - Basic Web Application Attacks
- Intro to Industries
- Accommodation and Food Services Data Breaches
- Arts and Entertainment Data Breaches
- Data Breaches in Education
- Financial Services Data Security Breaches
- Healthcare Data Breaches
- Information Industry Data Breaches
- Data Breaches in Manufacturing Industries
- Data Breaches in Energy & Utilities Industries
- Professional Services Data Breaches
- Public Administration Data Breaches
- Retail Data Breaches and Security
- Small Business Data Breach Statistics
- Intro to Regions
- Wrap Up
- Download the full report (PDF)
Please provide the information below to view the online Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report.
You will soon receive an email with a link to confirm your access, or follow the link below.
You may now close this message and continue to your article.
This year ransomware has continued its upward trend with an almost 13% rise–an increase as big as the last five years combined. It’s important to remember that while ubiquitous and potentially devastating, ransomware by itself is, at its core, simply a model of monetizing an organization's access. Blocking the four key paths mentioned above helps to block the common routes ransomware uses to invade your network.
2021 illustrated how one key supply chain incident can lead to wide ranging consequences. Compromising the right partner is a force multiplier for threat actors. Unlike a financially motivated actor, nation-state threat actors may skip the breach altogether, and opt to simply keep the access to leverage at a later time.
Let's get started.
Choose your country to view contact details.
- Select Country...
- Costa Rica
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
Call for Sales.
Or we'll call you.