Temporarily Suspend Your Service
Contact Verizon to temporarily suspend your Service
Related Billing Services topics
- Your telephone listing stays the same and telephone facilities are reserved.
- Temporary Suspension of Service prevents unauthorized usage while you are away from home.
- Your telephone number listing will stay in Directory Assistance and/or the white pages.
- Some of your monthly charges for local service features may be discounted or suspended while your telephone service is not in use.
- Depending upon your service area, there may be a minimum and maximum time period that your service can be temporarily suspended.
- Temporary suspension orders are not sent to long distance carriers, therefore, billing may continue. Contact your long distance carrier for arrangements.
- At your request, Verizon can remove the long distance carrier from your account and change it to None. A charge would apply to make this change.