Verizon Speed Test
Is your broadband connection supercharged?
Go ahead, put your FiOS® or High Speed Internet connection to the test! Use the Verizon Speed Test to measure your network's upload and download speeds.
Things you do before testing your speed:
- Connect your laptop or computer directly to the router using an ethernet cable
- Disconnect from any proxy connection like Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Stop running all video and music streaming services like Netflix® and Pandora®
Things that can affect your test results:
- Network traffic/congestion, Internet usage in your home during testing
- The processor speed of the device you are using
- Watching Video On Demand [VOD] during testing