Samsung Galaxy Watch3
of reviewers recommend this product.
My3sons · 14 days ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
I purchased my watch a year ago, I haven't had any issues with this product. As a matter of fact I'm still learning all of the features. My battery last a out 2.5 days, so I'm very pleased with this watch.
Tony · 1 month ago
Watch did not last one year. Sent back to samsung under warranty and they said they would fix it for 280 dollars.
2. This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
3. Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.
4. Trip detection recognizes falls when engaged in dynamic motion, not when still. Requires network connection to notify emergency contact. GPS accuracy may be affected by obstructions to satellite signal such as buildings.
5. Accurate VO2 max reading requires running outdoors for at least 20 minutes with GPS on; consult user manual before use.
6. Requires Samsung Galaxy Smartphone with Android 7 or later, and Samsung Health Monitor app (available only at the Samsung Galaxy app store).
7. The ECG app is not intended for users with known arrhythmias other than atrial fibrillation or users under 22 years old. Users should not interpret or take clinical action based on the device output without consultation of a qualified healthcare professional. The ECG app is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis or treatment.
8. Trip detection recognizes falls when engaged in dynamic motion, not when still. Requires network connection to notify emergency contact. GPS accuracy may be affected by obstructions to satellite signal such as buildings.
9. Works with Qi compatible Samsung devices (compatibility with non-Samsung Qi devices not guaranteed); speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device.
10. This device passed military specification (MIL-STD-810G) testing against a subset of 10 specific conditions, including drops from 4.9 feet, extreme temperatures, dust, shock/vibration, and low pressure/high altitude.
11. Water-resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:2010. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high-velocity activities. Rinse in fresh water/dry after use in sea water or chlorinated water.
12. Requires Samsung SmartThings setup with compatible smart devices.
13. Samsung Pay is not available on iOS smartphones. After initial setup, Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch3 can make at least five transactions without reconnecting to a network. Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch3 requires network connection through LTE or Wi-Fi or via Bluetooth pairing with compatible smartphone. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch3 is only compatible with select cards, carriers, and Samsung devices and non-Samsung Android phones. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch3 is compatible only with NFC-type payment terminals.