Trade in and save $180.
Overview tab selected 1 of 4
Overview Section Start
Take control of your day with Samsung Galaxy Watch6 by unlocking a healthier you. Samsung’s largest display yet1 keeps you in the know with simple navigation and a super easy-to-read screen. Keep your workouts smart with personalized heart rate zones,2 and get advanced wellness insights for better rest with Advanced Sleep Coaching.3 Stay connected by using your Watch to call, text, play music and get notifications on the go.4 Wherever the day takes you, own your look with a variety of customizable Watch bands5 and new enhanced faces. Unlock your day’s full potential with Galaxy Watch6 and pair it with Verizon, the network America relies on.
3.9 out of 5 rating
63% of reviewers recommend this product.
it just works!
5 out of 5 rating
none . 4 days ago
does more than I need it to, but everything is working fine and it's easy to use..
galaxy watch 6
2 out of 5 rating
bogey . 4 days ago
i used the watch for a phone call in an emergency as i didn't have my cellphone. the watch overheated, shut down and used up all the battery - so much for emergency - i am stuck with this junk!
- 44mm Galaxy Watch6 model only.
- Available only for running workouts. Requires initial set up of 10 minutes of outside running with GPS on; smartphone with Android 10.0 or later, 2GB or more RAM and Samsung Health app version 6.22 or later.
- Requires smartphone with Android 10.0 or later, 2GB or more RAM and Samsung Health app version 6.22 or later.
- Compatibility for Galaxy wearable apps: Android 10.0 or later, 2GB of RAM.
- Select interchangeable watch bands sold separately.
- Phones must be within 2 feet of user with snore detection enabled through Samsung Health app version 6.22 or later.
- Fabric band sold separately.
- Requires Samsung Galaxy Smartphone with Android 9.0 or later, and Samsung Health Monitor app (available only at the Samsung Galaxy app store).
- The Samsung BIA is a body analyzer that uses bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) technology to track body composition based on weight, body fat, body mass index (BMI), skeletal muscle, body water, and basal metabolic rate (BMR) measurements. It is not intended to specifically diagnose or treat a medical condition.
- Requires smartphone with Android 10.0 or later, 2GB or more RAM and Samsung Health app (free) version 6.22 or later.
- Only available on eligible Watch6 devices. Limited feature availability on the Watch6. Please visit the Samsung Wallet FAQ for more details. Network coverage may affect feature usage.
The Samsung ECG Monitor Application with Irregular Heart Rhythm Notification is an over-the-counter (OTC) software-only, mobile medical application for informational use only in adults 22 years and older. The app analyzes pulse rate data to identify episodes of irregular heart rhythms suggestive of atrial fibrillation (AFib) and provides a notification suggesting the user record an ECG to analyze the heart rhythm. The Irregular Heart Rhythm Notification Feature is not intended to provide a notification on every episode of irregular rhythm suggestive of AFiband the absence of a notification is not intended to indicate no disease process is present; rather the feature is intended to opportunistically acquire pulse rate data when the user is still and analyze the data when determined sufficient toward surfacing a notification.
The ECG Monitor App is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis or treatment. The ECG app is not intended for users with known arrhythmias other than AFibor users under 22 years old. Users should not interpret or take clinical action based on the device output without consultation of a qualified healthcare professional.
Requires smartphone with Android 10.0 or later, 2GB or more RAM and Samsung Health app version 6.22 or later.
Cycle Tracking is available for tracking a user's menstruation cycle. NOT INTENDED FOR CONTRACEPTION. If you are currently taking hormonal birth control or undergoing hormonal treatment that inhibits ovulation, this service will not be useful for tracking ovulation.
Cycle Tracking results may be impacted by Watch usage (recommendation: 4 hours during sleep, 5 times a week), input data and environmental conditions (such as illness, medications, traveling and disruptions to users' daily routine). If you are taking medication, consult your doctor to learn how it may impact your body temperature.
Do not interpret or take clinical action based on the predictions made without consultation of a qualified healthcare professional.
This feature is not intended for users under 18 years of age.