- When will my order ship?
Shipping is available within the U.S. only. Orders placed by 5:45 PM ET on Monday - Friday, excluding holidays, will ship the day they are received. Orders placed after 5:45 PM ET will not ship until the following business day excluding holidays. No weekend deliveries. All orders are subject to credit authorization, verification, and inventory availability. Please note, a signature may be required for delivery.
- Do the accessories work with Fios?
The items shown as compatible with Fios have been tested to work with most Fios equipment configurations. If the products you purchase from the Accessories Store don't work, you may inquire about replacing them by contacting our support team at 888-553-1555.
- What is the Accessories Store return policy?
You can return or exchange most items purchased at the Accessory Store within 30 days with proof of purchase. When ordering Accessories, check the product description for more information about the return period. If the products you purchase from the Accessories Store are damaged when they arrive, or if they don't work, you may inquire about replacing them by contacting our support team at 888-553-1555.
- When will I get my refund?
Once confirmed, your account will be credited if possible, otherwise a refund check will be mailed to you which may take 6-8 weeks for processing.
- What is the purchase warranty for Accessories?
Most items purchased from the Accessories Store have a warranty period of 90 days. When ordering Accessories, check the product description for more information about the length of the product warranty period. Defective items under warranty will be replaced with a like item. To request a warranty replacement, please contact our support team at 888-553-1555.
JBL Bar Studio
Verizon Stream TV
- Stream your favorite shows and movies on your TV
- 4K Ultra high definition compatibility
- Google Assistant voice remote
- Overview ,
- Features ,
- Specs ,
- Additional information ,
- Stream TV Q & A
Get access to your favorite TV shows and movies with the Stream TV, featuring Android TV. Compatible with 4K Ultra HD.1 Stream TV is easy to install and supports streaming services from MLB TV to HBO and STARZ to Netflix even Prime Video and Disney+. All you have to do is download the apps from the Google Play Store. You can even sign up for YouTube TV through Verizon and include it in your Verizon bill.
Flexible streaming options.
Thanks to built-in Chromecast, you can stream videos, pictures and music from your phone to the TV. Tap the Chromecast button in the appropriate app on your phone, and the content will immediately begin streaming on your TV.
Video on Demand.
Discover new content across multiple platforms. You can even purchase or rent new films from the Stream TV store with the Stream TV app.2
Incredible picture quality.
Enjoy your movies and shows in 4K UHD1 with HDR. It gives you four times the resolution of Full HD with a deeper and wider color range.
Hey, Google. Turn up the volume.
Control your entire entertainment system with the sound of your voice. Mute sound to take a call, raise the volume for a full surround sound experience, or even just power on your TV - all you have to do is ask, and Google Assistant is there to help.
14K UHD enabled device required.
2Purchase or rent available through Stream TV device or Stream TV app on the Android platform. App purchases are not supported on iOS platforms.
- Stream your favorite shows and movies with Android TV
- Chromecast built-in
- 4K UHD capability
- Easy installation
- Voice remote with Google Assistant
- Included warranty and customer service
- 5.00 x 4.00 x 0.87 in.
- 14 day return period with proof of purchase
- 1 year limited warranty
Stream TV FAQs
- How do I connect my Stream TV?
Before you set up your Stream TV, you'll need to make the proper connections:
- Connect the HDMI cable from the Stream TV to your TV.
- Connect the power cord from the Stream TV to an electrical outlet.
- How do I connect my Stream TV to a new Wi-Fi network?
As part of your initial setup you will be asked to establish your Wi-Fi connection while following the on-screen prompts.
- What do the lights on my Stream TV box mean?
The lights on the front of your Stream TV signals whether the device is On (White) or Off (Red).
- How do I upgrade my Stream TV remote control software?
If prompted to update your remote software, you may perform the steps manually:
- Select Advanced Settings from the Settings menu.
- Select Upgrade Bluetooth remote.
- How do I sync my Stream TV remote to control the volume on my TV or audio receiver?
If your remote does not sync to your TV volume during the initial setup or as part of a subsequent software update, you can perform the sync manually.
- Select Advanced Settings from the Settings menu.
- Select Configure Stream TV remote from the Advanced Settings menu.
- Hit the Begin button from the Configure Stream TV remote screen.
- Wait for the hardware configuration to complete and follow the on-screen prompts to confirm successful configuration.
- How do I use my smartphone as a remote for Stream TV?
To use your smartphone as a remote for Stream TV you'll need to first download the Android TV Remote Controls app available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- How do I change the default language on my remote?
To change the language on your remote:
- Select Device Preferences from the Settings menu.
- Select Language.
- How do I reset my Stream TV?
To reset your Stream TV:
- Select Device Settings from the Settings menu.
- Select Reset.
Verizon Stream TV is a device that enables video streaming over your Wi-Fi or Ethernet network, allowing access to the most popular streaming services including YouTube TV and Disney +. Get it at Verizon.