Get your discount
in a few
Already have Fios Home Internet?
Want to get Fios Home Internet?
- Apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program acpbenefit.org (ACP) at
- Click Check availability to see if Fios Home Internet is offered in your area.
- Order Fios and go through the installation process.
- Once you’ve been approved for ACP and your installation is complete click here to have the discounts applied to your account.
Low cost for high speeds on the 100% fiber-optic
Fios Forward with ACP provides a truly
FREE home internet service:
- No taxes or fees
- Deposit Waived
- No Setup Charge (for online orders only)
- No service charges
- No equipment charges
- Auto Pay not required
- Lifeline enrollment not required
steps to get
Enter your address and find out
if Fios services are available
where you live.
2. Select your
Choose the connection built for
your new home and take
advantage of Verizon offers.
Order online and pick which easy installation window works best for you.
Have questions?We’ve got answers.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a Federal program which helps qualifying low income households pay for internet service.
Fios Forward is a discount Verizon provides to our Fios Mix and Match home internet customers who are enrolled in ACP. With ACP and Fios Forward customers can get free internet service. No hidden fees. No hidden charges.
- Based on your household income
- If you or your child or dependent (or someone in your household) participates in certain Federal assistance programs such as SNAP, Medicaid, WIC, SSI, Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program or other programs you can qualify for ACP
- If you or your child or dependent already receive a Lifeline benefit
A Fios Mix and Match internet plan is required. You may order or switch to any
Fios Mix and Match internet plan online, or you may call us at 1.800.Verizon to
order service. We will complete your installation without a setup charge.
A router is required to receive Fios internet service. Verizon will supply a Fios router at no additional cost or monthly charge to you. Or, you may use your own router.
Verizon customers who are approved for the Affordable Connectivity Program can get free Fios Mix and Match 300/300 Mbps home internet with Verizon's Fios Forward discount. Check to see if Fios is available in your area.
Yes. All Verizon customers with a Fios home internet plan who have qualified for ACP can click here or call 1.800.Verizon to complete enrollment to receive your ACP subsidy and Fios Forward discount.
If you participate in certain Federal Assistance programs such as SNAP
or others, you can qualify for ACP.
You will need an active Fios Mix and Match Internet Plan, and you’ll also need to call 1.800.Verizon to complete ACP enrollment and have the Fios Forward discount added to your account. If you get the 300/300 Mbps Fios Mix and Match internet plan, the ACP subsidy will combine with your Fios Forward discount and your monthly internet charge will be $0/mo. If you rent a Verizon router, that will also be included in the monthly charge of $0/mo.
You may choose any Fios Mix and Match internet speed plan and if you qualify for ACP, Verizon will combine your ACP subsidy with the Fios Forward discount to reduce your monthly internet charge. If you rent a Verizon router, the router charge will be $0/mo.
Yes. If you currently have the Lifeline discount on a Fios internet plan, you will continue to receive the Lifeline benefit, plus you can apply for and qualify for ACP.
As an ACP customer you have the right to file a complaint at ACP Complaint Center or call 888-225-5322.