Verizon Wireless Gift Cards
Gift Cards can be applied towards a new device, accessory, or simply pay your Verizon Wireless or Fios bill. Any unused balance remains on the card until it is spent. Gift cards usually ship within 2–5 days. Should you desire a unique denomination, feel free to visit a Verizon Wireless store for any amount up to $250.
- This gift card can be used to buy merchandise & services at stores/kiosks operated by Verizon or at verizon.com. Gift cards cannot be used at Verizon Authorized Retailer locations.
- Gift cards can be used to pay a Verizon Wireless or Fios bill by visiting Verizon.com or using the My Verizon app (wireless bills only) or My Fios app. Do not mail card with your bill.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except in those states as required by law. Purchase & use of gift card constitutes acceptance of all terms & conditions.
- Treat this card like cash, Verizon is not responsible for gift cards that have been lost, stolen, or damaged. Gift cards do not expire and are not subject to dormancy or other fees. Gift cards may not be used for resale, advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes without consent.
- To apply Card to your bill (prepaid excluded) or for Card balance: