Apple iPhone 12
Ways to save
For personalized offers, sign in
Get it fast
Select shipping options at checkout. Subject to eligiblity.
Free 2-Day Shipping
Free In-Store Pickup
Same Day Delivery
of reviewers recommend this product
Vala - 6 hours ago
I upgraded from my iphone 6s. I feel like not much has changed, maybe just the camera, but not overall impressed. Dropped calls/FT, it seems slow and not very responsive, my 6s and battery life seems the same as well, which is not good if you are going to compare the 6s to the 12. I wanted to upgrade, but I feel like I got a SLIGHT upgrade... disappointing!
worst IPHONE experience yet !!!
pizzaman - 2 hours ago
This is nowhere near as reliable as my Iphone X, it constantly pocket called or randomly went to websites while in my pocket, won't connect to bluetooth, no help from Apple Support, going back to Iphone X
1. Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
2. 5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of select cities. 5G Nationwide available in 2,700+ cities.
3. Claim based on iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
4. All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.
5. Requires an Apple TV or AirPlay-enabled TV.