of reviewers recommend this product.
Oldf · 22 hours ago
The cost is out in left field you can get the same service with less cost with another provider
No wall charger
Trip1210 · 1 day ago
1700 bucks and it doesn’t come with a wall charger! Are you freaking kidding me.
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistance: iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- FaceTime: FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
- Emergency SOS via Satellite: Available in November 2022. Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 14 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions, and other factors. See apple.com/iphone-14 or apple.com/iphone-14-pro for more information.
- Crash Detection: Emergency SOS uses a cellular connection or Wi-Fi calling.
- Camera Resolution: Compared with the previous generation.
- CPU Speed: Compared with the previous generation.
- Power and Battery: All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.