Trade in and save $1000. New line req'd.
Save on Apple iPad and Apple Watch.
Trade in and save $830. Upgrade req'd.
Overview tab selected 1 of 4
Overview Section Start
iPhone 15 Pro. Forged in titanium and featuring the groundbreaking A17 Pro chip, a customizable Action button, and a more versatile Pro camera system.
3.8 out of 5 rating
62% of reviewers recommend this product.
3 out of 5 rating
No thanks . 20 hours ago
I thought that a new phone would help with dropped calls. The phone is really nice, but the problem must be Verizon’s lousy coverage.
Waste of time
1 out of 5 rating
VerizonSucks . 1 day ago
Slow. Complicated to use. Wasted hours of my life, one and only valuable life, trying to set up this stupid device
- iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangle, the screen is 6.12 inches (iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15) or 6.69 inches (iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPhone 15 Plus) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/batteries for more information.
- USB 3 cable with 10Gb/s speed required for up to 20x faster transfers on iPhone 15 Pro models.
- Wi-Fi 6E available in countries and regions where supported.
- Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 15 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions, and other factors. See support.apple.com/kb/HT213885 for more information.
- iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro can detect a severe car crash and call for help. Requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling.