Google Pixel 4a 5G UW
Ways to save
For personalized offers, sign in
This item is currently only available for In-Store Pickup. Select a store to continue.
of reviewers recommend this product
Don't waste your money on this.
Duran - 12 days ago
I've had problems with this phone from day one. Verizon does warranty it for a year. Phone keeps rebooting on its own. I've tried numerous times to get it resolved. And they have done nothing. In order to get an upgrade. Have to pay the full amount of a defective device, in order to get a different phone. Switch back to AT&T would be the best fix. Don't bother with this phone. You will be wasting your money.
LEFT IOS FOR GOOGLE AND ITS STAGGERING !!
Ddotc - 13 days ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
I felt trapped in the IOS system so I decided to try something new. Hey ! Why not a google Pixel 4a 5g !! No complaints so far and that's from a die hard apple IOS user ! Highly recommend
1. 5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of select cities. 5G Nationwide available in 2,700+ cities.
2. Download speed claims based on testing videos from four streaming platforms. Average download time was less than sixty seconds. File sizes varied between 473MB and 1.3GB. Download speed depends upon many factors, such as file size, content provider and network connection. Testing conducted in an internal 5G network lab and on pre-production hardware in California in July/August 2020. Actual download speeds may be slower.
3. US only. English only. Call Screen may not detect all robocalls.
4. For “All day”: Maximum battery life based on testing using a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features. Testing conducted on two major carrier networks using Sub-6 GHz non-standalone 5G (ENDC) connectivity. For “Up to 48 hours”: Maximum battery life based on testing using a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of limited other features that are default in Extreme Battery Saver mode (which disables various features including 5G connectivity). Testing conducted on two major carrier networks. For both claims: Pixel 4a (5G) and Pixel 5 battery testing conducted by a third party in California in mid 2020 on pre-production hardware and software using default settings, except that, for the “up to 48 hour claim” only, Extreme Battery Saver mode was enabled. Battery life depends upon many factors and usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Actual battery life may be lower.
5. Compared to MSRP of unlocked Pixel 5 phone on the Google Store in the U.S.
6. Up to 18W wired charging rates are based upon use of the included charger plugged into a wall outlet. Actual results may be slower.
7. Android version updates for at least 3 years from when the device first became available on the Google Store in the US. See g.co/pixel/updates for details.
8. The Google Assistant and some related features are not available in all languages. See g.co/assistant/languages for updates to language availability.
9. Not available in all languages or countries. For more information, see g.co/help/callscreen.
10. Enabling gameplay with cellular data may increase your mobile data usage up to 2.7GB/hr. Gameplay is service-, network-, connection-, and game-dependent, and may not be available for all games in all areas. Users may experience inconsistent gameplay. See g.co/stadia/data for more information. Stadia requires account creation.
11. Subscriptions may be required.
12. Hotspot capability subject to carrier plan.
13. FHD screen sharing not available on group calls. Not available on all apps and content. Data rates may apply. 5G service, speed and performance depend on many factors including, but not limited to, carrier network capabilities, device configuration and capabilities, network traffic, location, signal strength, and signal obstruction.
14. See g.co/pixel/astrophotography to learn more.