Google Pixel 6 Pro
of reviewers recommend this product.
IP68 rating is a lie
Briefly underwater · 1 day ago
Wife's Pixel 6 pro was just briefly submerged and is now dead. I've had phones that didn't even have IP ratings that took more water that this.
Great charging last all day Google pixel 6 pro
Ronnie60 · 4 days ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
Love the design love the pretty cloudy white color,love the updates that google sends out before other phone even get the updates.The voice texting is great no errors when you send long messages.The pixel pro charging brick is what I prefer lighting fast charging. fingerprint works great always opens no lag.
- Based on internal benchmark testing on pre-production devices.
- Maximum battery life based on testing using a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features. Battery life depends upon many factors and usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Battery testing conducted by a third party in California in mid 2021 on pre-production hardware and software, using default settings. Battery testing conducted using two major carrier networks using Sub-6 GHz non-standalone 5G (ENDC) connectivity. Actual battery life may be lower.
- Based on a count of independent hardware security subsystems and components.
- 5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of select cities. 5G Nationwide available in 2700+ cities.
- Compared to main rear camera on Pixel 5.
- Not available for all camera apps or modes.
- Magic Eraser may not work on all image elements.
- Deblurring may not work on all photos or videos with faces.
- Estimated battery life based on testing using a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features. Average battery life during testing was approximately 34 hours. Battery life depends upon many factors and usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Battery testing conducted by a third party in California in mid 2021 on pre-production hardware and software, using default settings. Battery testing conducted using two major carrier networks using Sub-6 GHz non-standalone 5G (ENDC) connectivity. Actual battery life may be lower.
- Requires a 5G data plan (sold separately). 5G service not available on all carrier networks or in all areas. Contact carrier for details. 5G service, speed and performance depend on many factors, including carrier network capabilities and signal strength. Actual results may vary. Some features not available in all areas. Data rates may apply. See g.co/pixel/networkinfo for info.
- Charging speed based upon testing with device batteries drained to 1% and charged with Google 30W USB-C® Charger; sold separately. Charging testing conducted by Google in mid-2021 on pre-production hardware and software using default settings with the device powered on. Charging speed depends upon many factors including usage during charging, battery age and ambient temperature. Actual charging speed may be lower.
- Measured diagonally; dimension may vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
- Designed to comply with dust and water protection rating IP68 under IEC standard 60529 when each device leaves the factory but the device is not water or dust proof. The accessories are not water or dust resistant. Water resistance and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and will diminish or be lost over time due to normal wear and tear, device repair, disassembly or damage. Dropping your device may result in loss of water/dust resistance. Liquid damage voids the warranty. See g.co/pixel/water for details.
- Not available in all languages or countries. Not available on all media or apps. See g.co/pixel/livetranslate for more information. Camera-based translation using Lens is available in 55 languages. Language availability may be more limited for other Pixel translation features.
- Internet connection required during setup only.
- Boarding pass feature requires a Gmail account.
- Compared to earlier models of Pixel phones.
- Android security updates for at least 5 years from when the device first became available on the Google Store in the US. See g.co/pixel/updates for details.