This device supports 5G UW high-band (mmWave) only, 5G Nationwide and 4G LTE.
of reviewers recommend this product.
2 year warranty but Verizon only does one year
trishzuku · 2 days ago
Phone great. Can take videos underwater ( still hard to do use screen.) Couple buttons you can map to. Phone does take a beating. My charge port started burning. It' still under 2 years but Verizon only cover the first year. You can go to the company but you have to send your phone in, without getting a replacement.
Dont do it
pattyg · 14 days ago
all the negatives are constant i cant fine a positive thing about phone.Have had it 2 months and i have never been this frustrated with any devicey s
2. Wireless charger sold separately.
3. Based on independent testing.
4. SOS and PTT require subscription.
5. MCPTT operates on the 4G network.
6. Glove and wet touch not available in 2G GSM mode 3.
7. IPX5/IPX8 water immersion up to 6.5 ft (2m), for up to 30 minutes.
8. IP6X dust proof.
9. To ensure that your phone is waterproof, make sure the SIM/micro SD card slot, charger port and audio jack covers are always properly sealed.
10. Military Standard 810H for dust, shock, vibration, temperature extremes, blowing rain, low pressure, solar radiation, salt fog, humidity, freeze thaw and icing/freezing rain.