Motorola one 5G UW
Get it free with an eligible Unlimited plan. New line required. See details.Monthly payments shown are for customers who qualify to pay $0 Down, $0.00/mo for 24 months, was $22.91/mo; 0% APR. Retail Price: $549.99. One-time activation fee of $35.
Ways to save
For personalized offers, sign in
Get it fast
Select shipping options at checkout. Subject to eligiblity.
Free 2-Day Shipping
Free In-Store Pickup
Same Day Delivery
of reviewers recommend this product
spotty internet service
Bev24 - 2 days ago
Purchased the phone about a month ago. Loved my old 4g phone. I found that I do not get internet service at the area I most frequent. Exchanged the phone and same thing happens. Now I have a phone which does not connect at my workplace and the area surrounding it. I need mobile internet for the work I do. Very disappointed.
Great Stock Android
Zach - 2 days ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
I'm coming from a Google Pixel 4 and recently purchased this Moto. I absolutely love this moto. The design fits nicely in your hand. The camera is excellent. The battery and the charger top notch. I live the stock android experience which is why I've always had pixels. I'm not a high-end loaded with bologna 1000 dollar phone buyer. This phone fit the budget and delivers a pure droid experience.
1. 5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of select cities. 5G Nationwide available in 2,700+ cities.
2. 48 MP sensor combines 4 pixels into 1 large quad pixel, for a photo resolution of 12 MP.
3. 16 MP sensor combines 4 pixels into 1 large quad pixel, for a photo resolution of 4 MP.
4. Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.
5. Compared to the measured area of the main 78° (FOV) camera in the same aspect ratio.
6. App download required for Alexa.
7. Additional devices are sold separately.
8. Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses.
9. Actual available capacity is less and varies due to many factors, including operating system, software and other functions, which utilize part of this capacity. The available capacity may change with software updates.