Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G UW
This device supports 5G UW high-band (mmWave) only, 5G Nationwide and 4G LTE.
of reviewers recommend this product.
Poor battery lite
YodaFunk · 20 hours ago
This phone is a waste of your time n money - FE stands for funky edition...
In the market for another phone...
YannieD · 3 days ago
I purchased this phone almost 2 yrs now. I have had several Samsung phones and have loved them all. I had the Note 8 prior to this FE 20. This was certainly a downgrade, of course. I dropped the Note 8 in boiling hot water two months after I had paid it off therefore, I wanted something that day and that was reasonably priced. This phone is the worse. Freezes up constantly having to restart. Please do not dare to use talk-to-text, no option to click on the incorrect word to correct it. Gave up on the finger print sign in. I had to reset my fingerprint several times to the point of just using a code. Face recognition even worse. I hated to waste my hard earned money paying this phone off... I Definitely need a new phone. I cannot take this much longer. I have suffered long enough!! Now I am back in the market for a new, better phone, possibly spending over $1k just to have a cell phone that functions properly. VERIZON...I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!! Guess I got what I paid for...smh
- Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application - usage patterns. Results may vary.
- Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.5 inches the full rectangle and 6.4 inches with accounting for the rounded corners. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera lens.
- 5G Ultra Wideband available in select areas. 5G Nationwide available in 2,700+ cities.
- Single Take captures images and video up to 10 seconds.
- When using included charger and cable; battery life based on typical usage conditions which may vary by factors including network, selected features and running applications.
- Wireless PowerShare works with most Qi-Certified devices. Requires minimum 30% battery to share. Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device. May not work with some accessories, covers or other manufacturer’s devices. If you have trouble connecting or charging is slow, remove any cover from each device. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.